Influencer Marketing Managers & Influencers Unite!
Influencer Marketing Days is the must-attend event for both marketers responsible for their company's influencer marketing campaigns, and for influencers looking to monetize their clout.
Whether you’re responsible for your influencer marketing program success or you want to be a more successful social influencer, Influencer Marketing Days has it.
For Influencer Marketing Managers
- Influencer Marketing is Broken, But We Can Still Fix It
- How to Determine if an Influencer Has Influence
- Tips for a Successful & Legal Influencer Marketing Campaign
- Finding Your First 1,000 Influencers on a Startup Budget
- Activating Influencers: The Mistakes We Shouldn't Be Making
- Grassroots, Micro Influencers, and The Future of Influencer Marketing
- How Influencers & Brands Can Leverage Data to Drive Measurable Results
- Luxury Beauty Company Turns to Influencer Marketing for Beauty 2.0
- How to Win Influencers with Smart Content Marketing
- How Long-Term Influencer Relationships Improve Overall Marketing ROI
- Just How Effective Are Influencers in Driving Sales?
- Influencer Marketing: Your Strategy Is Showing & It's Wrong
- Transactional or Relational? Why People-Powered Marketing Matters
- The Magic is in Your Message… and so is the Money
- How to Create an Executive Social Influencer Inside the Organization
- How I Interviewed Kevin Harrington, Tom Ziglar, and Grant Cardone
- How to Grow Your Tribe by Integrating Email & Influencer Marketing
- How to Become an Authority Through Content Marketing
- State of the Creator Economy
- Radical Influence or How to Reach Your Goals Faster
- Influencer Marketing: Case Studies & Success Stories
- Micro-Influencers, Major Impact
- Getting Engaged. Making the Most of Live Streaming
That’s why you should register today.
Oh – and the $200 pre-show rate savings you’ll enjoy doesn’t hurt either!