You’re witty, we know. You’ve got your Twitter followers in stitches from your almost-too-perfectly-relevant gifs. It’s time to put those perfectly polished skills to use. This is the moment you’ve been waiting for – a chance to prove to your friends, colleagues, and social media followers just how witty you are.
It’s time for you to…tweet your testimonial.
That wasn’t what you were expecting? Well, sometimes life throws you curveballs. We want YOU to show us your pithiest, funniest, 140 character tweet that tells the world just how much fun you’re having at IMD 2017.
The winner of the Tweet Your Testimonials contest will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card.
- “I’m a slow learner, it’s true. But I learn[ed everything about #influencermarketing].” – Sansa Stark after 2 days at #InfluencerDays
- #InfluencerDays is an #influencer event that that doesn’t over-promise. (cue Fyre Festival joke). Come with questions and leave with answers.
- We’re not like a regular conference. We’re a cool conference. 😉 #InfluencerDays
Those were okay. You can do better, and that’s why we’re asking for your help.
- How do I enter? Tweet your wittiest testimonial using the hashtag #InfluencerDays by Thursday, September 28 at 5pm (a couple days after the end of IMD 2017). We’ll award the most clever tweeter a $100 Amazon gift card on Friday, 9/29.
- Why should I do this? Because IMD is awesome, you like free stuff, and you like to win. And if you’re anything like me, you get everything on Amazon.
- Do I have to be an IMD attendee to enter? Yes, is that a real question?
- Do I get bonus points if I have like, a ton of followers? No, but you might get more RTs. And we’ll like you more.
- More questions? Tweet at us at @InfluencerDays!
Ready…set…go! (Wait, don’t start yet – the event hasn’t started!)
*Disclaimer: Rising Media may use the tweets (and your handle) for future advertising campaigns.