If you are serious about growing your business through influencer marketing, mark your calendars – September 25-26, 2017 you want to be in New York City where we’ll return to hold our annual Influencer Marketing Days conference.
This year’s program is, once again, filled with some the brightest minds of influencer marketing industry. Nearly 30 sessions presented by around 40 speakers will leave no stone unturned…
- Finding Your First 1,000 Influencers on a Startup Budget
- Activating Influencers: The Mistakes We Shouldn’t Be Making
- How Influencers & Brands Can Leverage Data to Drive Measurable Results
- Tips for a Successful & Legal Influencer Marketing Campaign
- How to Grow Your Tribe by Integrating Email & Influencer Marketing
- How to Become an Authority Through Content Marketing
This time around, besides keynotes, we will have two tracks of breakout sessions: one of which will be catering to brands and marketers looking to leverage influencer marketing, while the other will tackle subjects that will be of more interest to influencers themselves. It’ll be fun!
If you are interested in attending, now is a perfect to register. Save up to $400.00 with Early Bird discounts (valid through Friday, May 26) – register today.